New Corporate Offer
AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 JET FUEL
MAXIMUM SHIPMENT: 100,000 BBLS – 3,000,000 BBLS FIRST TRAIL SHIPMENT
FOB PRICE: GROSS USD $ 34.0 / USD $32.0 NET.
LOADING PORTS: ROTTERDAM/ NOVOROSSIYSK/ VLADIVOSTOK /PRIMORSK
OFFICIAL FOB PROCEDURE
- Buyer sends ICPO to Seller on receipt of Seller’s Soft Offer along with tank storage agreement (TSA) as proof of storage availability.
- Seller issues commercial invoice CI, with ICC letter for the available quantity in the storage tank to Buyer,
Buyer Signs and returns to Seller with scan passport copy/ NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all buyer groups with commission structures,
- Seller issues, Dip Test Authorization letter sign by all parties including buyers tank farm for proof of readiness.
- Seller Approve the DTA attached with fresh SGS Report and Tank receipt to buyer, Buyer order SGS to conduct Dip test of the product in the Seller’s Tank on buyer expense.
- Upon successful dip test, Buyer provide vessel details or Tank details, Seller shall immediately submit the full Proof of Product (POP) to the Buyer, and Injection of the product proceed.
- Buyer make 100% payment by MT103 TT wire transfer for the total product and Seller pays commission to all intermediaries involved in the transaction within 24 hours after confirmation of buyer’s payment
- Seller issues draft Contract to buyer to review for R&E monthly deliveries.
- Buyer review and approves the contract and issues SBLC/IRDLC irrevocable, nontransferable, auto revolving for 12 months’ shipment value, documentary letter of credit for length of contract and for each lift-able as schedule. Buyer pays after dip test by MT 103 wire transfer on each monthly quantity.
- The subsequent delivery shall commence according to the terms and conditions of the contract, and mandates / intermediaries receive their commissions according to monthly deliveries.
ANY ICPO OR LOI ISSUED MUST INSERT OUR OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE AND ADDRESSED TO:
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org