Soft Corporate Offer
MAZUT M100 GOST -10585/75/99
MAXIMUM SHIPMENT: 50, 000 MT 500,000 MT FIRST TRAIL SHIPMENT
CIF PRICE: GROSS USD $220.00/ USD $210.00 NET
LOADING PORTS: ROTTERDAM/ NOVOROSSIYSK/ VLADIVOSTOK /PRIMORSK
OFFICIAL CIF PROCEDURE
- Buyer sends LOI or ICPO to seller, seller responds with FCO, buyer sign and return.
- Seller will revert with Draft Contract address to Buyer Company.
- Buyer review and signs on each page of full Draft Contract and return to Seller.
- Seller registers and legalize the full Draft Contract with the Russian ministry on seller’s cost and sends hard copies of registered and legalized Draft Contract along with Notarize partial POP to Buyer or buyer’s bank by courier as stated below.
Ø Certificate of Origin of the product Ø Company Registration
Ø Statement of Product Availability
Ø Export License
Ø Certificate Federal service of Russia for foreign and export
Ø F. Approval to Export by Ministry of Justice Ø Certificate of Conformity.
Ø Commitment to produce the product Ø Attestation of allocation certificate
Ø Bill of lading /Q88
Ø K. Analytical report, fresh SGS
- Upon the confirmation received of the partial POP to buyer’s bank, Buyer Bank swift stand by Letter of Credit or DLC. (DLC OR SBLC Conditional).
- After confirmation of the buyer payment instrument, Seller will issue to Buyer’s bank the full Shipment documents / full Proof of Product (POP) Plus 2% Performance Bond via swift bank to bank Upon acceptance of buyer’s payment instrument (DLC OR SBLC) covering the first trial shipment by seller,
- The SGS inspection will be borne by the Seller at the loading seaport and Buyer at the Discharge Seaport.
- Shipment commences as per contract.
- Buyer’s bank upon arrival of the cargo at the discharge port, payment will be made for the arrival Cargo shipment by the buyer via MT103 100% after SGS Inspection at Discharge port.
- Seller will release payments to the intermediaries involved according IMFPA within 48 hours of receiving Payment for the product from the Buyer’s bank, second shipment proceed accordingly.
For any further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org