Please find here below a Non Negotiable One Time Offer for Aviation Kerosene Jet Fuel
Via: Andreas Hadjoudes
1. Buyer sends ICPO to Seller on receipt of Seller’s Soft Offer.
2. Seller issues commercial invoice (CI), for the available quantity in the storage tank at Rotterdam
Terminal to Buyer, Buyer Signs and returns to Seller the commercial invoice (CI) with his Tank Storage
Agreement (TSA) and NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all buyer groups with commission structures,
3. Seller issues, Dip Test Authorization letter with storage GPS tank Location in Rotterdam, buyer sign
with his storage-tank farm and return to seller for final endorsement of the signed DTA issue by seller.
4. After confirmation of the signed DTA, Seller return the signed Dip Test Authorization(DTA) along with
the following documents, ATV, fresh SGS Report and Tank receipt, Buyer order SGS to conduct Dip test
of the product in the Seller’s Tank located in Rotterdam on buyer expense and confirms Product Q&Q.
5. Upon successful dip test, Buyer provides Vessel details or Tank storage details, Seller shall immediately
submit the full Proof of Product (POP) to the Buyer, Injection of the product commence from seller tank to
6. Buyer make 100% payment by MT103 TT wire transfer for the total product and Seller pays commission
to all intermediaries involved in the transaction 24 hours after confirmation of the buyer payment.
Delivery Term: FOB
Origin: Russian Federation
Loading port: Rotterdam
Payment Terms: MT103-T/T Wire Transfer for Immediate Quantity.
Inspection: SGS or Similar
Quantity: 500,000 BBLS — 1,000,000 BBLS
Price: $35.00 GROSS / $33.00 NET
If you are a REAL BUYER and Not an Intermediary, please send a letter to: